[Nfb-krafters-korner] books by Marie Porter

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 8 19:50:11 UTC 2013

 I also have the book, so what about sewing!
Give me a little time and I will find someone and we will get the macramé book on the computer.
I want to learn it too!
Jill, brought something new, made of para chord, with a different stitch.  I will describe it to you and maybe you can teach it!!!
Looks like para chord also makes nice key chains!
Terry P.