[Nfb-krafters-korner] Braille pictures

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Tue Jul 9 02:05:04 UTC 2013

Oh, no, I am getting ready to take classes at Hadley. My braille paper is bright pink. It says "If you had a birthday before this date in 1971 you can purchase alcohol". Well something like that. I forget it is so discriptive. Maybe I will have to use card stock. OH, also I buy books of printed designs on card stock at Hobby lobby and Micheals. Some are eight by eight and some are larger.
Henrietta