[Nfb-krafters-korner] raised line kits

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Tue Jul 9 16:56:38 UTC 2013

An empty ball point pen works quite well to draw with. I had one of those in
college. We took a piece of board, put a piece of window screen on it and
put duct tape on the top edge and corners. It worked just fine. Like you
said, the only thing is, you have to remember that you are drawing
backwards.

Paulette