[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Board Members

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Tue Jul 9 20:30:41 UTC 2013

I add my congratulations to the new Board Members.  I know we're going to
have a great time with you both.  I loved the make and take and I thank
Joyce for encouraging me to work with people on the butterflies.  Everyone
loved them.  I'm even thinking of a spin off on the butterfly but will speak
about it as soon as I try it.  It's not often that I try to figure something
out on my own because I'd rather follow a pattern but, it's so fun to create
something.

I'm so glad I'm in the Division and that I got the chance to work at the
table.  Many people came by and expressed interest in the crafts we do.  A
couple of guys including Jeff Altman said they love wood working.  I
encouraged them to think of it as a craft as well as any other craft we do
in the Division.

thanks for everything and of course, again, congratulations.

Regards,

Denise