[Nfb-krafters-korner] card stock: for Terry K

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Jul 10 01:43:53 UTC 2013

hi Terry K,
the confusion was not that you said perkins braille writer or brailer, the confusion was that you wrote broiler and I believe that Paulette may have been joshing you about the error. you probably spell checked the message and accepted broiler for the correction for brailler.
<smile> it was rather cute I thought. I've done the same thing myself when spell checking.

you can refer to your machine as  either perkins braille writer or brailler, either way is fine.
by the way, good for you trying to learn braille. I hear that it is a real challenge for folks learning when not kids. it is like learning a new language isn't it?

Cathy