[Nfb-krafters-korner] card stock: for Terry K

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Jul 10 05:10:03 UTC 2013

I was 22 and in college.  I became legally blind at 18.  I was able to read
print until I was 18.  I experienced a dramatic drop in vision during that
year.  I asked about it when I was 16, but the voc rehab people at the time
didn't think it was urgent for me to learn Braille.  I am now 42 and am very
slow at reading Braille.  I wouldn't take anything for learning Braille!  It
has made life easier especially for labeling and taking down short notes.
Jill