[Nfb-krafters-korner] New Board Members

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Wed Jul 10 16:01:40 UTC 2013

Yes each and every board member, each and every teacher, our web mistress,
and all who contribute on these lists tips and tricks to help things go
easier. Thank you thank you!

It takes real determination and strength of character to fight through all
the stuff we have all heard most of our lives to learn these what seems like
abstract notions of how to create something beautiful and pleasant to the
eye and to the touch. I remember buying the stuff for the beeding class.
Part of me thought I was nuts as it would be over the phone not someone's
hand guiding mine.  But still that determination kicked in the adventure of
the abstract lead me to buy the materials.  I sat down literally folks
shaking so bad I couldn't thread the large eye needle.  I took deep breaths
and in the thread went, in the beed went, and soon the bracelet was done.
It was twisted a bit, but I did it, smile. This little engine could learn
over the telephone.

I thank every day for each of you.

Thank you!

Becky and Jake waving a paw of thanks "awe you makes my momma happy, tanks!"