[Nfb-krafters-korner] what is new?

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Jul 10 17:06:22 UTC 2013

Jill;
You are not making sence.  Your original message says you used stiraphome and covered and now you are saying you used a iron ring.  Did you twist it aroung the ring.  How did you keep the flowers on?  I thought you covered the stiraphome and put the flowers in the stiraphome.

So what did you really do?

Terry P.