[Nfb-krafters-korner] ot: method to the madness of braille

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Thu Jul 11 14:44:51 UTC 2013

 I have a trick for remembering the dot 5 words.  My teacher made some crazy, but easy to remember, sentences, to remember the words.  He also made some for the 45 words, but I do not rember those.

Mother father young work one day some time part.

Where aught there through character.

Ever know lord question right here under name.

This truly works!!!
I remembered it after 40+ years!

Terry P.