[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarn Humor: Vacation Anyone?

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jul 14 16:21:49 UTC 2013

This was the first time in my travels that I did not take any yarn or
project work with me to Convention.  I took just my Victor Reader stream  with a
good book I had started.  I am just about finished with it  now.

Thank God we had some projects to work on at the craft show in  Orlando.  I
had plenty of time to visit with everyone from Krafters Korner,  too

In a message dated 7/14/2013 8:17:45 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,