[Nfb-krafters-korner] A new idea for braille pictures

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Mon Jul 15 11:55:58 UTC 2013

 I think It could be done, but think it would be a lot easier on the brailler.  If done on a computer, unless you can see, well, how would you put your characters in the correct places.  With the brailler, you can feal the line above an line the carage to the location you want,  whether it is a space or two to the right or left or right exactly, where you were, on the line above.
Also there will be some adjusting of spacing between the brailler, print screen and the embosser.
You may have trouble with lines going to the next line, if they are near the edge and that sure will mess your picture up.
I, myself, feal you have more control of what you are doing, with the brailler.
You could do it on the brailler, first and then repeat it on the computer for duplication, but I would not try it from scratch.
Terry P