[Nfb-krafters-korner] delivered

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 21:09:28 UTC 2013

How special that shawl will be.[Mother's caresses]

In a message dated 7/17/2013 1:05:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
b.butterfly at comcast.net writes:

A couple  weeks ago I told you about making a prayer shawl for a lady in my
Lions  Club.  I, of course, could not hold back the tears last night as  I
told the story of Bonnie, and how special this shawl  was.

Bonnie is the kind of lady who always has this sound in  her voice like she
is hugging you. She is warm and deeply cares about  everything surrounding
her.  She wants everyone to feel welcomed and  special.  When I heard Bonnie
had lung cancer, I was stunned.   Recovering, I wondered what I could do for
her.  Weeks and weeks went  by and no ideas came, until one morning.

You see several years  earlier Bonnie gave me her mother's knitting needles.
Heritage means a lot  to me, so I asked are you sure.  Bonnie you have
daughters and  granddaughters son grandsons, but she insisted I have them.
So those  needles popped in my mind. Make a shawl using her mother's
knitting
needles. So a royal robe for the lady who will meet the King  soon.

Becky still choked up and Jake lending a paw of  comfort

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list
Nfb-krafters-korner at nfbnet.org