[Nfb-krafters-korner] I am back

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 19 21:45:45 UTC 2013

OK 2 weeks of Girl Scout Camp is over with.  Wow the heat was terrible
being outside all day.  I have 2 weeks off and then I return for 1 week to
Camp.  It is called Buddies and Pals.  Girls are invited to take part  in this
week that have not experienced Girl Scouts in the past.  We get a  lot of
girls from the larger cities near the camp and we invite scouts and  campers
that have been in camp and have had a great experience  to share  this with
them.  All adults donate their time for this week of camp.   It was started
40 years back and was a Gold Award for a Girl Scout at that  time.  It has
been continued thru the years giving the opportunity to  others to have a
taste of Girl Scouts and learn our ways.

So I will be catching up on the last 2 weeks of Krafters Korner.  We  have
a Chat scheduled for this Monday and my hemp class bracelet will start on
Wednesday.  There is still time to sign up for the bracelet class and I  will
send out info on Monday Night Chat.  The phone # for Monday Nightis on  our
website.