[Nfb-krafters-korner] Fusion Bead Web-Site Help Needed Please

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 02:32:48 UTC 2013

Hi Henry and Terry,

I just went to the fusionbeads website and would say that the easiest way to
get around the site is with your links list insert-f7. Arrow to the link you
want and press enter. Then use your links list again to see the choices.

For example I used links list and found gemstone beads and pressed enter. I
used links list and arrowed down and foun dchoices of chips and other
shapes.
Another method if you have quick letter navigation enabled is to press F to
get to the first form then type in your search and press enter. I typed in
plastic beads. The results page came up and I pressed h to get to the first
heading and this was where the results began.

If you have any more specific questions, let me know. Hope this helps get yu
starded in the right direction.

Cathy