[Nfb-krafters-korner] Winter Wonderland Ice Skates, Christmas in August Crochet Class!

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Tue Jul 23 01:14:50 UTC 2013

Hi all,

On August 7th, I will be conducting the first of 2 sessions of my Winter
Wonderland Ice Skates crochet class. If you know how to make a chain stitch
and work the single crochet stitch, you can make these in a snap! If you
don't know how to work these stitches, it might take you a bit longer. These
miniature 2 dimensional flat ice skates are really cute! The only tricky
part involved in making them is working the chain over the paper clip. But I
will be right there to help with that part. Please join me for the class. We
will relax, have fun and create something that can be used as a gift, tree
ornament, package topper, or decorative pin. Also we will be talking about a
few twisted yarn tales and other loose ends along the way. Has anyone sung,
The Old Rugged Cross Bookmark, or Frogggin' around The Clock? We'll discuss
these 2 unusual songs plus many other things while we work. So, hurry on
over to the class sign up page on the Krafters' Korner website and sign up
for the Winter Wonderland ice skates crochet class while there is still
time! August third, the closing date to sign up, will be here before you
know it. Happy crocheting and see you in class!

Paulette