[Nfb-krafters-korner] up coming classes and supply resources

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 23 15:29:48 UTC 2013

Hi,

I just wanted to pass along some information for purchasing supplies for 3
up coming classes.  Kathy Miller was having difficulty finding 25 mm
starflake beads for the beaded snowflake class.  These can be found at:

http://www.consumercrafts.com/store/details/catalog/jewelry-plastic-and-acry
lic-beads/06120-3-t1

I found gold paper clips for Paulette's ice skates at Walmart.com 50pk for
$1.97.

Last but not least, Cathy's loom knit stocking. I found holiday homespun
yarn at Walmart.com for $6.97.  Just in case anyone was having trouble
finding things.

Jill