[Nfb-krafters-korner] absent minded Jill

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 25 04:36:11 UTC 2013

Hi,

I hope I am not band from teaching!  I absolutely forgot!  We had ran out of
lots of stuff, so I was focused on doing my Walmart grocery run.  We had no
chips, no sandwich meat, no juice and no Coke zero in the house!  With all
the kids out for summer, Frito Lay should be having a record sales quarter!
Those kids can devour a bag of chips in a day!  My vice is coke zero. if
mama has no Coke, the house ain't happy!

I promise to be there next week!  That is if Joyce can send the old lady a
reminder!LOL!

Sorry again!

Ashamed. Jill