[Nfb-krafters-korner] absent minded Jill

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 26 03:01:17 UTC 2013

Lol!  I have done the no chip flutter many times!  If I want a particular
kind of chip, I have to threaten bodily harm... just kidding! It is funny
how families get, we usually delight in the knowledge that another family
member doesn't like a certain snack.  That means that one of us will
actually get to taste it!  I also buy lots of strawberries, bananas, and
apples too!  Don't want you all to think that all they get is junk!
Jill