[Nfb-krafters-korner] Membership

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jul 26 17:13:18 UTC 2013

I want to thank all of you that have gotten your $10 membership into our
treasurer.  Those of you who have not done so yet our Xmas in August  classes
will begin next week and if you want to take any of those classes unless
you are new and haven't taken any classes as of yet from Krafters Korner then
 you need to either go over to our website and hit the PayPal link or get
your  check in the mail to our treasurer.  Don't delay we have some
interesting  Holiday classes for you to enjoy in August.,

Our website is:

www.KraftersKorner.org