[Nfb-krafters-korner] can't get it to work

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jul 27 12:51:37 UTC 2013

I am cutting a break this morning.  Going to the tag sale in a few  hours.
Catching a ride from Mom.

I cannot get the "copy Public Link" to work on dropbox.  I have the  file
uploaded and it is totally therre in the Public file.  When I select  the
file and hit enter on "copy public link" it brings me to like I am naming  and
saving a file.  So I tried going to the dropbox website to see the file  and
there is no buttons on the page like in the past to get a copy Public
Link.  If I hit the application key or the alt key it has the option of  "copy
Public Link", but it is naming the file and asking me to save it.

I even tried installing the new version of dropbox and I don't know if it
downloaded.  I think it quit in the middle and when I hit continue download
nothing happen.  It was suppose to come up with an run install and hit yes
to agree and none of that happened.