[Nfb-krafters-korner] Winter Wonderland Ice Skates crochet class

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Tue Jul 30 15:15:15 UTC 2013

Hi all,

It doesn't feel like it, but it will be looking a lot like Christmas around
Krafters' Korner in just a few days. I don't know about you, but I need a
little Christmas, right this very minute! So just strap on your virtual ice
skates and head on over to the class sign up page and sign up for my Winter
Wonderland Ice Skates crochet class. It is a 2 session class on August 7;
that is only 8 days from today! Please don't delay, sign up today! I am
looking forward to seeing you in class!

Paulette