[Nfb-krafters-korner] FW: SSK Knit Stitch

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Wed Jul 31 11:18:38 UTC 2013

Hi Terry,

The ssk stitch is short for, slip slip knit. It is one way of decreasing a
stitch. To do it, you slip 1 stitch from the left hand needle as if to purl
to the right hand needle, so the stitch will not be twisted, slip another
stitch as if to purl to the right hand needle, then slip your left hand
needle through both stitches and knit them both together at the same time.
This decreases your stitch count by one stitch. I hope this helps.

Paulette