[Nfb-krafters-korner] class sign up

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 2 21:10:20 UTC 2013

Barb,

Nothing I can do until things get fixed.  Oddly, I just did get a sign  up
from the Origami class.

In a message dated 6/2/2013 3:35:07 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
barbwire59 at gmail.com writes:

Jill, I  just tried to sign up for it, but keep getting a page not found
error.
Barb

<http://shop.hobbylobby.com/search/?keyword=paracord&perpage=12&match=AND&F_
>  Sort=2> &perpage=12&match=AND&F_Sort=2
>
> I hope  you will give it a try!  Also if you don't want to make the
bracelet
> now but would like to learn the braid, sign up and bring  along # 6 weight
> bulky yarn and practice.
>

> Jill Rossiter

http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/barbwire59%40gmail.com

Nfb-krafters-korner  mailing  list