[Nfb-krafters-korner] crochet question

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Wed Jun 5 01:51:33 UTC 2013

Cathy,

No problem, my sister and I are sorting through some magazines and books
that I have purchased in the past few months and I know we'll runn across
something.  I am only working on a hat right now and some Kumahima cord in
mauve, green and gray.  I've been putting myself in the mood for some
crochetting since I can't seem to be satisfied with knitting lately.  I
picked up several knitting/crochetting magazines and books in the hopes
something will tickle my fancy.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net