[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crochet baby blanket

Paulette Vickery paulette at evickery.com
Thu Jun 6 21:24:23 UTC 2013

Hi Candy,

I am glad that you are interested in crocheting. It is so much fun, relaxing
and easy to rip out. My favorite yarn for making baby blankets is made by
Karon and it is called Simply Soft. It is worsted weight but it is a light
worsted and quite soft. In the summer I like to use a dk or sport weight
cotton or cotton blend yarn. I know that the simply soft is washable but I
would be sure to wash the cotton on cold and dry it on permanent press. I
will send you the pattern off list.

Paulette