[Nfb-krafters-korner] a reminder to all

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 6 22:07:00 UTC 2013

This is just a friendly reminder for those who  haven't done this  ye.  I
also want to thank all of you who have already took advantage of the  Early
Bird Membership.

Membership for the NFB Krafters Division or renewal for  membership  can be
paid thru PayPal on our website  _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)  orinformation  for our treasurer's address can be obtained
on our website too.
 Membership is $10 for membership July thru July and we had an Early  Bird
Special that was good for membership good from time of payment beginning on
March 1st thru  July of 2014 .

Our membershipallows our paid members to take as many classes they want
during the membership year.