[Nfb-krafters-korner] a random question

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 7 19:44:21 UTC 2013

Sarah,

Would you consider doing this angel as a Xmas class in August????

In a message dated 6/7/2013 3:42:54 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
sarahmsykes at gmail.com writes:

I have a  safety pin beaded angel that someone made for me years ago. If you
left off  the halo, and chose colored beads for its gown, that might work.

http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/blindh

http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/lillie

http://host.nfbnet.org/mailman/options/nfb-krafters-korner_nfbnet.org/sarahmsykes%40gmail.com

--