[Nfb-krafters-korner] braille book: "sock loom basics, " available at library

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 22:23:51 UTC 2013

hello all,

I received a book in braille from the library and transcribing service  entitled, "sock loom basics."  it is written for the authentic knitting board sock loom, but I would assume you could use it for the new Kiss sock looms as well. the book has step by step instructions plus eleven designs. it is published by Leisure Arts inc.

at present I still cannot work comfortably with even a 1/2 inch gauge loom or with yarn less that a 4-ply, but I got the book hoping for ideas for making. slippers. it looks interesting especially if you really want to try to make socks on the loom.

good luck to you.

Cathy