[Nfb-krafters-korner] need some help please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sun Jun 9 18:27:14 UTC 2013

Are you going to NFB Convention in Orlando?  I am looking for someone
willing to print up a notice about the NFB Krafters Division.  I need it in
print and Braille.  If anyone can help out with this please contact me off
list _Blindhands at aol.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at aol.com)
I think if we had at least 100 in Print and 100 in Braille that  would do
us well.

I will advise or write up what should be included in this handout.

I thank you in advanced for helping make the NFB Krafters Division    what
it is.