[Nfb-krafters-korner] my name is Dana

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sun Jun 9 21:14:59 UTC 2013

hi Dana,
welcome to the list. as Joyce has said, she has made candles and soaps and so forth. there is another member on the list Named Charlotte who has an online business where she makes and sells soaps and other scented body products that she makes herself.

I do not do such things however. I knit with needles or loom, crochet, latch hook, do  some safety pin beading, and simple jewelry making, am most recently learning plastic canvas. I have learned ever so much from taking classes and reading posts from others on this list. hope the same goes for you.

Cathy who has a guide dog she loves named Dana. <smile>