[Nfb-krafters-korner] Beading jewelry classes are a coming

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Jun 10 01:01:43 UTC 2013

As I had said we will try a 10 PM class with a repeat of the same class on
the weekend.  We need to try it out to see what type of response we  get.

That double strand bracelet was taught in the passed here, but we haven't
had an active beading teacher in a while,.  Laurie did come back last
August and taught not sure if it was the star or snow flake, but besides
Charlotte's elastic bracelet that has hbeen it for things with little beads in a
long time.

That is why I am so happy we have a teacher willing to do some  classes.
Since she lives in the Pacific time zone we need to accomodate  her and she
is willing to test out some different times.

Folks we do have our friend in Alaska which is 4 hours different from the
East coast and we have our friend in South Africa which is 6 hours ahead of
the  East Coast, so lets check out some of these times and give them a try.

In a message dated 6/9/2013 5:32:00 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,