[Nfb-krafters-korner] Ravelry Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Jun 11 02:25:24 UTC 2013

Thank you very much Sarah for the Intro to Ravelry Chat.  It was very
informative.

For those of you who attended tonight's chat please take some time to visit
 Ravelry and poke around it.  If you have any questions post it to the
list.

Next Monday June 17 we will learn more regarding  accessibility   on
Ravelry with our host Crystal.  So test Ravelry out and bring your  technical
questions next week.  You can post your technical questions on  the list so
Crystal will have them and answer them at the Chat on June 17.

Many thanks Sarah.