[Nfb-krafters-korner] I wonder if it is ok to post our sales on the list

Dana djkitty73 at gmail.com
Tue Jun 11 22:12:33 UTC 2013

If it is ok today this is what I would post
it is every Tuessday and Friday let me know if I may do this twice a week
after you see this one and if not that is fine too.
hi guys this is the sale only till 8 pm tonight at grannys
Our special for today is for every $30 order placed you will receive a free
6 pack of our NEW Gourmet Popsicles.

Popsicles come in blended scents such as Serendipity & Key Lime Pie or
perhaps Marshmallow & Crunch Berries.

Sale is today from:

12pm Noon - 8pm Eastern Standard Time
the link to shop is
http://­grannyskountryca­ndles.com/­thank-you-for-sh­opping-with-dan­a-nolan/

DO YOU LIKE WAX MELTS FOR YOUR WARMERS?
ARE YOU A FAN OF CANDLES, ROOM SPRAYS, BODY SPRAYS ETC?
GRANNYS KOUNTRY CANDLES IS THE PLACE TO FIND ALL OF THESE THINGS AT GREAT
PRICES AND SCENTSATIONAL QUALITY
WE HAVE FRIDAY WEEKLY DEALS AND NEW SCENTS EVERY MONTH
The linnk to shop is

http://grannyskountrycandles.com/thank-you-for-shopping-with-dana-nolan/

Also we have an email list
send email to

grannyskountrycandles-dana-subscribe at yahoogroups.com
to join and participate in give aways
also you may contact

djkitty73 at gmail.com

or google voice number 804 277 9573
for any questions
I would love your home to smell as yummy as mine!!!