[Nfb-krafters-korner] June 17 Monday Night Chat

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 12 18:46:51 UTC 2013

Monday Night Chat for June 17: More on Ravelry - Tech Chat
Host: Crystal

Now that we've gone over the basics of what Ravelry is, (June 10) we're
going to take a look at the more technical aspect of navigating around the
site  using adaptive technology. Come discuss the specifics of using Ravelry
with  speech software and other accessibility equipment. learn and share your
knowledge on how to make this craft-tacular website work for you!

Call in number: 605 781 1000 code 875029#
Call in Times: 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain, 6 PM  Pacific