[Nfb-krafters-korner] How do you look for...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Jun 13 21:20:18 UTC 2013

Before I got married I made this crochet afghan that was done in  blocks.
It had popcorn stitches in it.  The thing about this afghan  was when you
sewed it together [it was done in off white] that it created a  design within
the design of the blocks.  Just like a quilt cand do.  I  really would like
to find something like that to make.  I don't care if it  is crocheted or
knitted.

Let me explain a little more what I am looking for and give you an  example.

The block had starting in the center and going out to the edges Popcorn
stitches that were raised.  It created a triangle on each side of the block
or maybe 2 sides I cant remember, but across the 2 sides it widened out
[popcorn  design] so when you sewed the 2 blocks together you had a square on
point  [diamond shape] that was created.   Now the center of each block and
going out to each corner of the block had another more open design.  So  that
created this other square design or criss cross design going thru the
afghan when you sewed the blocks together.  It was done in this fisherman  color
yarn off white all one color.

I have done searches for afghan design within a design pattern and kinda
those words and coming up empty.

Any ideas how to find something like this?