[Nfb-krafters-korner] How do you look for...

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Jun 14 16:24:52 UTC 2013

I thought uit sounded like crow hooking, too.

In a message dated 6/14/2013 5:48:17 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net writes:

This  pattern almost resembles crowhooking, but using a standard hook and
not
sliding the piece from one end of the hook to the other end and the second
hook.  Sounds interesting, maybe for a later  project.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net