[Nfb-krafters-korner] For sale safety pin beating Christmas in August

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 16 04:15:14 UTC 2013

Greetings to all,
In August, a Santa and a lighted turkey will be our two safety pin beating projects.

Yes, these are different than originally planned, but they are wonderful and will be a perfect gift or decoration.

Each kit comes with all the supplies, sorted, labeled with braille or large prints and with Accessible instructions.

We are selling each kit for $20 and that includes shipping.

We would need your order by June 30, 2013. In order to insure prompt shipping.

I also wanted to let you know, these kids are sold at Boleks but they are not sorted, labeled, or the instructions are not accessible.

Contact us off list for further details.
TCT 71887 at gmail.com
763-710-7995

Executive Director
Seek the Son Ministries