[Nfb-krafters-korner] Cobra braid class last night

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 19 18:56:38 UTC 2013

No problem.  I have sent out instructions, if they seem a mystery after
reading, call me or come to class next week and I will try to catch you up.
We learned the braid and worked on the version with a buckle.  We will
tackle the version with out a buckle next Tuesday, june 25 8PM eastern, 7PM
Central, 6PM mountain, and 5PM Pacific.

Jill