[Nfb-krafters-korner] O T Happy Anniversary to us

sunshine sunshine817 at cox.net
Thu Jun 20 18:20:02 UTC 2013

Happy anniversary to you and Sophie, Henry! Ivanna and I have been together two years as of May 11th and we graduated May 28th of 2011. Time sure passes quickly. Ivanna will be 6 years old on September 6th. I've been a handler for almost 33 years. I remember when I was just preparing to go for my first dog! I was very nervous, but excited at the same time!

Hugs

Sunshine and Ivanna, my cute little labradorable, the mischief maker in a group of dogs

"Tell me and I forget, teach me and I may remember, involve me and I learn."