[Nfb-krafters-korner] Finding our CREATIVE ROOTS

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Jun 21 17:42:53 UTC 2013

Hi Everyone,
I have been working hard with my mind and my spirit all week long. I just published a new article on creativity and art making on my blog. After working all week on creating this essay, I have posted it. And, now, I have to go back to my mixed media fiber piece that is laying on the table and waiting to be completed.
Lynda McKinney Lambert

The blog:
http://www.walkingbyinnervision.blogspot.com

This new article is about finding the gestures of life - so very essential to us as crafters and artisans.
Without an understanding of these gestures, our products are superficial and meaningless. Enjoy!