[Nfb-krafters-korner] chemo caps

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Sat Jun 22 01:13:15 UTC 2013

Since the hat will be worn during the summer, it shouldn't be a fitting as a
winter hat and a cotton or cotton blend would be cooler.  Don't think of
winter coverage, a hat/cap that covers the hair line in the back, a bit over
the ears and then mid forehead or slightly higher would settle nice for
summer comfort.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net