[Nfb-krafters-korner] Knitting

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sat Jun 22 20:58:06 UTC 2013

Hi Taylor,

I'm Denise Shaible from California.  I love knitting and I'm sure you'll
find more help than you ever thought you could find from great knitters on
this list.  In addition, there are always classes going on for beginners to
advanced knitters.  So, you're in the right place for knitting.  Let me ask,
are you interested in needle knitting or loom knitting or both?  Well, I
guarantee that you can learn whatever you want to learn.  I guess the best
place to start is with what is called casting on.  That's how to get the
yarn on your needle or loom.  As I said, there are so many people on this
listthat can help you understand knitting if you've never tried it.
Knitting is a wonderful way to unwind (pardon the pun) and keep your hands
busy when you're traveling.  thanks for writing.

Regards,

Denise