[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chemo cap pattern for knitting on needles

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 17:34:24 UTC 2013

It would be good to be knitting[that will attract folks to ask  questions].
 If you can get copies of the patternb you are using for  handout[that
would be good]  Most of all you want to talk about the NFB  Krafters Division
-our classes, how we do them, Monday Night Chats and the email  list beside
the array of different type of crafters we have.  You really  don't have time
to teach how as was mentioned people will be coming to the  table.  We will
have print and Braille handouts about the division.

In a message dated 6/26/2013 1:31:06 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,