[Nfb-krafters-korner] Stainless-steel folding scissors

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Jun 26 17:56:57 UTC 2013

They are great.  It is too bad they had to make such a price jump on  them,.

I had contacted the company that sells them and they make 2 different
types.  One that has a more pointed tip then the ones they have at  convention.
I wish Iowa sold both types.  It might be a selling  factor incentive for
folks to purchase the other type and the price was the same  for both of them.

In a message dated 6/25/2013 10:05:45 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,