[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hey people!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Jun 29 19:37:42 UTC 2013

Things are looking awful quiet around Krafters Korner for the month of
July.  I don't believe we only have 1 class planned in July!  Now how  about
taking just a little time to think up an activity to share with  everyone.  We
can do some classes or just Monday Night chat types of things  that are not
just on Monday night.

If you come up with anything in the next week, please contact Jill and let
her know what date and how many classes you need.  The big thing is you
need to promote the class yourself on the list.  We can't let July go by
without any classes.  Touch base with Jill:  _jillbilly4 at comcast.net_
(mailto:jillbilly4 at comcast.net)

I haven't heard anything about Monday Night Chats.  That is another  area
let's dig down and come up with a couple Monday Night Chats.  How  about a
knit together?  Barb always have read our patterns to us.  So  Barb can you
find a dish towl patternb or 2 maybe a knit one and a crochet  one.   and let
Sara know what dates?  _sarahmsykes at gmail.com_
(mailto:sarahmsykes at gmail.com)   You will  have to promote these on the list and chat it up.  Cathy will
help anyone  chat up and promote any of these things.  Cathy can be
contacted  by   _flowersandherbs at gmail.com_ (mailto:flowersandherbs at gmail.com)