[Nfb-krafters-korner] For Sail Day

Sahar's Beaded Creations sahar at inebraska.com
Fri Mar 1 13:07:52 UTC 2013

Good morning,

For a special, I have a 20% off coupon if you like my page on Facebook.  Please go to www.saharscreations.com and like my page.  You can also go to www.facebook.com/saharscreations, or http://m.facebook.com/saharscreations.  If you like my page, I will email you a 20% off coupon to use for your entire purchase from my Website.  Thank you.

Warm regards,
Sahar Husseini
For hand-crafted, one-of-a-kind jewelry, please visit my Website at
www.saharscreations.com
Find me on Facebook at www.facebook.com/saharscreations
And remember, "Obstacles don't have to stop you.
If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up.
Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it."
Michael Jordan