[Nfb-krafters-korner] don't shoot

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 1 15:00:10 UTC 2013

Diedra,

I do  use  Addy needles - I was working on replacing all my needles with
Addy ones - they are fantastic needles. Addy Turbo's are my favorite
knitting needles.

I don't use a life line - I just don't  like working with one. I know most
others here do use a life line -

an Addy in 000 or 0000 is a really nice needle for that purpose though - and
they make it in a really long size which would be great for a life line if
you are working on a larger project such as a shawl, jacket, or even an
afghan.

Lynda