[Nfb-krafters-korner] Yarntastic new class starting soon!

Sarah Sykes sarahmsykes at gmail.com
Fri Mar 1 16:26:04 UTC 2013

Good morning, yarn peeps!

Are you ready for another totally awesome, completely colorful, and always
entertaining yarn class? I am! I even blogged about
it<http://www.sarahmsykes.com/missdottieknits/2013/2/26/whats-in-a-name.html>
.

For those of you who don't know, I've been teaching a series of classes
that tell you everything you ever wanted to learn about specific yarn
lines, including full descriptions of every single color it comes in, how
much it will probably cost you, what it looks like to the average passer-by
on the street, and what size of knitting and crochet tools you'll need to
make something gorgeous out of it. Plus tons more info.

So hop on over to the
website<http://www.krafterskorner.org/class/palet.html>and sign up
ASAP.

And don't forget! Tell me which yarns you ant to learn about so you can get
the most for your money. Which of course is no money at all, since this
class is FREE with your membership! Well, okay, all the classes are free
with your membership. But don't let that stop you from signing up for this
one!!! It's going to be super fun.

Remember to tell me which yarn lines you want to learn about. The sooner
you tell me, the more likely it is I'll teach on it. So get cracking!!

Happy Friday everybody!

--
Sarah M Sykes
sarahmsykes at gmail.com