[Nfb-krafters-korner] knitters please interpret`

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Fri Mar 1 17:35:17 UTC 2013

Yes, Sarah, this is so true.
And, not even accidents, you get stuck in your index finger a LOT when
working with them - mine is very sore right now from knitting two pair of
socks back to back - and I was not even using them that small, I was using
the metal DPNs in size 3 - it is just part of knitting - when you are
working with small needles, thin yarns, and DPNs you get stuck sometimes. I
sure do! but, oh, the JOY of working with them - takes my pain all away.

Lynda Lambert
River Road Studio, Since 1976
Village of Wurtemburg, PA 16117

Visit my Web Site at:  http://lyndalambert.com