[Nfb-krafters-korner] Diagnosis please

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Mar 1 18:10:20 UTC 2013

I knit a lot.[like every day] I have noticed that my left hand fingers
pointer more so then middle finger, tips are a bit numb.Middle finger more so
if  looking from back of the hand the right half  and pointer finger most of
the entire pad down to first joint from the top.  My thumb on my left hand
mostly has a dull sensation to touch in the center of top first joint.
Pointer finger if you touch it seems to have a bit of a tingle feeling .   The
others don't.

So do you think it is from my knitting?  Nope I don't plan on stopping
knitting, butt self diagnosis is always a good place to start...lol